1. How do I return merchandise?
No returns can be accepted without prior authorization and proof of purchase. To obtain a proper return authorization number, please contact Customer Service at
1-773-856-5350 and have your invoice number and/or PO number to expedite the return. [ Top ]
2. Is there a restocking fee for returned merchandise?
Yes, a 15% Restocking Fee will be applied to all orders returned for business customers only .
3. Can I return close-out or on Sale Items?
No, all close-out and On-Sale items are final.
4. I forgot my password, what should I do?
Click the “Forgot Password” button and enter your E-mail Address, your password will then be E-mailed to you shortly. If you still do not receive your password via
E-mail, please contact us at (773) 856-5350
5. How do I register on your website?
Click the “New Customer” button and enter your information, an E-mail will then be sent to you confirming your registration.
6. What are the qualifications to be a reseller?
Orders must be placed by a merchant or a representative of a merchant engaged in the business of selling apparel. Orders shipped to Illinois addresses must be submitted along with a valid State of Illinois Resale number and resale certificate to avoid sales tax being charged.
7. How can I check the status of my order?
8. Are your shirts first quality?
Yes our shirts are first quality. Sometimes we carry irregulars or seconds which are clearly marked on the product details page.
9. Do you carry irregulars or seconds?
Sometimes we carry irregulars or seconds which are clearly marked on the product details page. If you should find a blemished first quality item in your order, we will replace it for free if you notify us within 30 days of receipt of your order. [ Top ]
10. Do you accept purchase orders?
Purchase orders are accepted. Purchase orders can be faxed to (773) 856-5350 or be E-mailed firstname.lastname@example.org before shipment.
11. Do you accept orders from outside the US?
We do not ship orders outside the US or accept orders from parties outside the US.
12. Do you accept foreign credit cards?
We do not accept foreign credit cards.[ Top ]
13. Do you have a minimum order?
We do not have a minimum order.
14. How do I exchange an order?
We do not accept exchanges. You can return items within 30 days of receipt, and then place a new order for items that you would like the returned items to be replaced with.
15. Where can I find the CVV security code on my credit card?
For Visa/MasterCard and Discover owners, flip your card over and look at the signature box. You should see either the entire 16-digit credit card number or just the last four digits followed by a special 3-digit code. This 3-digit code is your Card Security Code. [ Top ]
16. Do I have to enter the CVV security code?
If this code is printed on your card, then YES, you must enter the code. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are now starting to require Internet stores to obtain the security code for all cards that have a code printed on them. In order for this transaction to be accepted and processed, you must enter this code if it's printed on your card. This is done for your protection.